These posts are only a few hours a week but worth contacting us if you are interested.
The project runs April-December 2017 with an initial team meeting March 21st 2017.
Contact email@example.com for Job Description and Person Specification. Applications by covering letter and CV.
Deadline for applications is 17th March 2017.
- Art Therapist – Emotional Intelligence and Creative Skills Coach; £180/day x 34 days
- Personal Action Plan Mentor; £30/hour x 2 hrs/week x 34 weeks
- Sessional Learning Mentor (digital arts & ecommerce skills); £30/hour x 3hrs/week x 34 weeks
- Volunteer Mentor; £30/hour x 2hrs/week x 34 weeks
- Creative Learner Support; £20/hour x 2.5hrs/week x 34 weeks
- Admin Support; £30/hour x 1.5hrs/week x 39 weeks
This programme is funded by ESF and administered by WEA